- Social Interaction is at the forefront of our summer camp. The children attend exciting Field Trips Daily with swimming at least once per week, participate in a Talent Show and Competition. Our exciting Field Trip destinations include:
- Vacation Station programs offer plenty of space for the children to play games and interact with each other.
- Our themed summer camps end with an awards ceremony and Red Carpet Event at the movie theatre where the children and parents are treated to a slideshow of pictures and videos of themselves on the Big Screen.
- Each summer Vacation Station offers children and families the opportunity to attend an optional BIG field trip to places like NASA at Johnson Space Center!
- Vacation Station also offers Swimming Lessons through our Partnership with COLA (City of Lafayette Aquatics).
- Vacation Station provides a safe, relaxed environment for school-aged children after school with a nutritious snack and individual homework assistance.
- Our After School programs promote self-esteem building and increase self-awareness with enthusiastic Counselors leading the children in games and group activities.
Transportation is Provided From the Following Schools:
- St. Pius X
- Cankton Elementary
- Carencro Heights Elementary
- Ernest Gallet Elementary
- Green T. Lindon Elementary
- J. Wallace James Elementary
- Katharine Drexel Elementary
- Live Oak Elementary
- Milton Elementary and Middle
- Ossun Elementary
- Plantation Elementary
- Truman Elementary
- Broussard Middle
- L.J. Alleman Middle
- Paul Breaux Middle
- Youngsville Middle
- Vacation Station also offers full-time or drop-in care during school Holidays with regular field trips and activities.
Our very popular Vacation Station program offers learning opportunities in a fun, family oriented environment for maturing school-age children. The children are greeted with a snack by our enthusiastic and qualified counselors who then assist the children with their homework. In providing a “home away from home” atmosphere, we offer a variety of activities including sports, arts and crafts, computer/tablet time, reading time, open play, and much more. Each child’s individual needs will be met to help build his/her self-esteem and character.